The entire website is owned and managed by Hotelity. Shop.Hotelity.net is an e-venture by the Hotelity group. The United Arab Emirates is the country of domicle. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
shop.hotelity.net controls this site from the U.A.E. COMPANY and makes no representation that this website is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this portal from other locations, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
Hotelity team welcomes you to browse through, register and buy the products on our E-Commerce portal. This section states the terms & conditions governing your access to the usage of shop.hotelity.net, and its related web & mobile pages and software (together referred to as ‘Site’). Usage of the Site means accessing the web/mobile pages of shop.hotelity.net, mobile app or mobile site, registering, purchasing, and consuming any type of content that is displayed on the Site. You may continue using the Site if you accept the terms & conditions as laid down by our managing company Hotelity. If you do not wish to accept the terms &conditions, please refrain from using the Site.
Registrations, purchases et al
Membership eligibility criteria
The products sold on this Site are only available for purchases to persons above the age of 18 years. Registration, subscription, purchases made on this Site are to be done only by people 18 years of age and above. No registration, subscription and purchases on this Site are available for people who are less than 18 years of age, on the date of purchase.Before making any purchase on this Site you represent that you are 18 years of age or above. Hotelity reserves the right to withdraw access of the Site, or membership to any person if shop.hotelity.net believes that the person is not 18 years of age or above. This Site is also not available to people whose memberships, subscriptions or registrations have been suspended, cancelled or withdrawn.
If you are registering on this Site as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading and UAE.
Your Registration Obligations
On registering with this Site as a member you represent that you will be required to provide certain information for the purpose of registering. You will also be required to create a login and a password to register and access your account. On registering and becoming a member of this Site you agree to the following:
- You take the responsibility of maintaining the confidentiality of your account and restricting access of your account to prevent its misuse. You accept the responsibility for any action or activity whatsoever that happens under your registered account, using your login and password. In case of any unauthorized use of your registered account, or breach of security, you agree to immediately bring this to the notice of shop.hotelity.net.Under no circumstances will shop.hotelity.net be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damages arising from the disclosure of your registered account login and password.
- You also agree not to use any other person’s registered account under any circumstances, without the written permission of the account holder. Any misuse, unauthorized or illegal use of your registered account by you, or by any other person having access to your registered account, OR any misuse, unauthorized or illegal use of someone else’s account that you do needs to be reimbursed to shop.hotelity.net.
- You agree that at the time of registration you will provide your true, accurate and current information as requested on the shop.hotelity.net registration section.
- You will not sell / resell any of the products that you purchase from shop.hotelity.net at any other physical or online store.
- You will not use the name shop.hotelity.net in any form for selling any products of this Site elsewhere at some physical store or any online store, without the written permission from Hotelity.
- You agree that you will always keep your registration information updated and maintain its accuracy. Hotelity reserves the right to suspend, withdraw or cancel your registered account on suspicion of your information being incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate. Hotelity reserves the right to investigate directly or through third parties, to seek information or documentation, with reference to your genuine, correct and accurate identification.You agree that upon request you will provide any information that Hotelity seeks to appropriately complete this investigation.
- Hotelity also reserves the right to cancel the registered accounts that have been inactive for a very long time.
Hotelity shall communicate with you via electronic channels like email, SMS, WhatsApp, social media or their Site. You agree that all these communications satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would be in writing. Your permissions are required for subscribing you to our communications related to offers or any other activities related to the Site. At any point if you wish to unsubscribe from this communication you can opt out by clicking at the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any promotional email or by writing to email@example.com.
Amendments to this User Agreement
Hotelity has a sole discretion to make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site. Hotelity shall endeavor to communicate to you about any amendments to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement (“Substantial Amendment”) in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement.
Fees & Refund
Registration on this Site, browsing through the content is free. However, to purchase products there is a product cost plus a shipping fee, together termed as ‘Fees’. Hotelity reserves the right to amend the fees at any point. The amendment in Fees shall be visible on the Site when you attempt to purchase the products. You agree to make the payment for the Fees, including applicable VAT, or any charges, in full, before the products are handed over or at the time of the products being handed over to you, at the agreed destination. For non-payment of Fees, Hotelity reserves the right to issue you a warning, suspend, limit or revoke your registered account, or take legal action against you.
Usage of this Site
Posting comments, reviews or any information that (in our sole discretion) is inaccurate, fraudulent, misleading, false, not factual, libellous, slanderous,defamatory, unlawfully threatening, racist, considered to constitute harassment, that uses profanity, abuse, disrespects other cultures, that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy, includes but not limited to pornography or any representation which may be considered indecent; that constitutes offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest; that is considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way, that is considered not to be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions; that may threaten national security; that will that will manipulate or jeopardize the reviews or ratings of the Site or its content in any way
You also agree that you will not:
- transfer your Site account username & other details to any other party without the consent of shop.hotelity.net
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes, viruses, trojan horses, worms, et al. or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site’s users
- perform an activity that will impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of our Site
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site
- attempt to take over another user’s account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features
- export or re-export any data related to the Site
- copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site, infringe the Site’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way
- violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies
- abuse shop.hotelity.net’s terms and conditions or policies as posted on the Site from time to time.
All data and content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, videos, e-downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either shop.hotelity.net, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of shop.hotelity.net and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws
“shop.hotelity.net”and related logos are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of shop.hotelity.net and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. Hotelity’s trademarks may not be reproduced or used in any way, with any product or service that is not shop.hotelity.net’s,and in amanner that disparages or discredits shop.hotelity.net.
Breach of User Agreement
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Hotelity under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, Hotelity may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, temporarily / indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your membership, and/or limit or withdraw your access to the Site:
If you breach this User Agreement;
If Hotelity is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
If Hotelity believes (in its sole discretion) that your actions may cause legal liability for Hotelity.
Hotelity may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A user that has been indefinitely suspended or had their membership withdrawn may not register or attempt to register with Hotelity or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by Hotelity. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach this User Agreement Hotelity reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to Hotelity or any losses and damages caused by you to Hotelity and to take such steps including legal action and/or the initiation of criminal proceedings against you as Hotelity in its sole discretion deems necessary. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of Hotelity’s right to take any actions with respect to that, or subsequent or similar breaches. Hotelity does not guarantee that it will act against all breaches that there may be of this User Agreement.
Hotelity encourages buyers on the Site to provide feedback & reviews on the products once a transaction has ended. It helps all users know what it is like to deal with the said brand. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user ID on the Site. You cannot retract the feedback once you have posted it on shop.hotelity.net. Hotelity will not be responsible or liable in any way for the feedback that you post on the Site. You agree not to make comments that are not factual in nature including without limitation making any racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture or any other derogatory or inappropriate comments. You further agree not to post feedback in order to solicit sales outside of the Site and not to display contact information of any person within any feedback. If you continuously receive negative feedback ratings, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Hotelity under this User Agreement or at law, Hotelity reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
Withdrawal of Access and/or Membership
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Hotelity under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, Hotelity may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
All fees and prices are in UAE Dirhams (AED)
Changing of Prices.
Hotelity prices are subject to modification at any time. Prices may also vary due to a launching price, a promotional offer or sales. Prices of items that are not in stock or that are available for a pre-order are valid during its promotional period after the order was placed. Should the price of those items change with respect to the pre-order price, Customer will be informed and will have the possibility to cancel the order. We reserve the right to update prices displayed on the website from time to time and once updated, they cannot be claimed against an order that has already been confirmed or delivered.
Hotelity strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our Website. Due to human error and other determinates we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our Web site is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typo` `graphical, informational, technical or other error, Hotelity shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information.
- Additionally, all hyperlinks to other Web sites from Hotelity are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. Hotelity does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other Web sites.
- All orders may require 24-36 hours processing time before shipping.
- Hotelity does not process orders during weekends.
- No deliveries will be made on Fridays
- Hotelity does not guarantee same day shipping.
- Hotelity does not offer International shipping options currently.
- Exact delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
- Hotelity will NOT deal with or provide any services or products to OFAC sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE
- This shipping method available only for UAE but except some areas which is far from the city.
- We aren’t responsible for the delay in delivery if the concerned party doesn’t respond to the call by our delivery personnel, in such cases the delivery will be made only post contact.
Placing An Order
Placing an order can be done from the website Hotelity, social media handles or by telephone. Should you place an order from the website, you must be sure that personal data is correct and updated. Hotelity suggests the Customer to proof-read his/her form several times before validating an order. Hotelity is neither responsible for sending e- mails to the wrong e-mail address nor for sending parcels to the wrong delivery address if the form is incorrectly filled-out.
You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 48 hours, for only those items that have the ’48-hour delivery’ icon, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Hotelity does not guarantee same day-shipping. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Hotelity reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Hotelity reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
Hotelity will keep you informed of your order status via e-mail. All tracking information will be emailed to your Hotelity ID once your order has processed or changed status. You may also acquire your order status and other live updates by logging in to your account on our Web site.
Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.We deliver our products only in the UAE. Shipping will be done by a third-party courier service or our in-house team. Delivery within UAE cities shall be within 2-4 working days for available products and 8-9 weeks for the products that are out of stock or mentioned on our website. UAE Delivery Fees will be a Flat Rate of AED20 unless an offer suggests free delivery. Avoid any delivery delay by providing your full address along with your contact details. We aren’t responsible for the delay in delivery if the concerned party doesn’t respond to the call by our delivery personnel, in such cases the delivery will be made only post contact.
Hotelity currently offers COD (“Cash on Delivery”) payments, and Credit/Debit Card. All of these are applicable within United Arab Emirates. In order to protect the website visitors to the best of our knowledge, we implement several security policies and certificates. These layers of protection could be by-passed if the user’s computer is/was infected with a virus or malicious software. Hotelity or its associated partners and employees cannot be held responsible in such a scenario or circumstance.
Hotelity reserves the right to refuse a delivery or honor an order from a Customer who has not paid part or the totality of a previous order or with whom a litigious dispute is in progress. Hotelity also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of outstanding or non-payment of fees by you.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Hotelity policies and rules.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Hotelity will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- www.shop.hotelity.net takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.shop.hotelity.net) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- A customer can cancel their order/requested services within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- Refunds will only be done through the original mode of payment.
- We accept returns within 4 days of receipt, only if their delivery packaging has not been opened or the products are damaged or wrong products are delivered. Please notify us and return the box in its original packaging. In such instances, we will endeavour to send you another or refund the payment through the original mode. We can only accept returns of products that have not been tampered with, are sealed and remain in the original packaging. If all these conditions are met, please ship your products back to us using a registered courier service and we will issue a full refund. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any returned shipments if the product has been used or tampered with. Shipping & Handling fees are non-refundable.
The order form filled out online by the Customer cannot be considered as an invoice. Regardless of the purchase or payment methods, the Customer receives an invoice inside his/her parcel when it is delivered. A digital/hard copy of each invoice is registered in Hotelity data base
Hotelity will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of any payment details included in your order, nevertheless, barring direct negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any losses incurred as a result of unauthorized access to information you may provide. If you have any queries or issues regarding security at Hotelity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitation of Liabilities
To the extent permitted by law, Hotelity, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not Hotelity has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to Hotelity shall treat any such unauthorized use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold Hotelity and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Relationship and Notice
None of the provisions of this User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Hotelity and you shall have no authority to bind Hotelity in any manner whatsoever.
If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) (“Dispute”) arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration as set out below, under the Arbitration Rules of the Dubai International Financial Centre – London Court of International Arbitration (“LCIA”), which rules (“Rules”) are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The parties to the arbitration shall seek to agree on a sole arbitrator to be nominated to the LCIA court for appointment. If the parties to the arbitration fail to nominate a sole arbitrator within 30 days from the date of the service of the request upon the respondent (or such greater or lesser period as may be fixed by the LCIA Court), the sole arbitrator shall be appointed by the LCIA Court. The seat or legal place of the arbitration shall be Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, UAE.
The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the award shall be in English. The foregoing provisions of this clause are without prejudice to the right of Hotelity to seek interim relief at any time from any court of competent jurisdiction (whether an arbitrator has been appointed) and Hotelity shall not be deemed to have breached this arbitration agreement or infringed the powers of the arbitrator for having done so.
Transfer of Rights and Obligations
You hereby grant Hotelity the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that Hotelity may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. Hotelity agrees to use all reasonable endeavors to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of Hotelity, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of Hotelity.
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Hotelity with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, UAE law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.
Warranty legal terms and conditions
shop.hotelity.net is an E-commerce channel for the purchase of listed products on shop.hotelity.net, the descriptions and features of the products given at Hotelity are extracted from the descriptions and features provided by the manufacturer, supplier, agent of the supplier to Hotelity. Hotelity is not at all responsible for the descriptions and features of the products. All guarantee and warranty terms shall go as per the provisions of manufacturer guidelines and assurances. The users confirm and accept to approach the manufacturer, distributor, agent directly for claiming warranty and guarantee case to case. User also undertakes that no legal action against Hotelity, its subsidiaries, agent and affiliates in respect with warranty, guarantee, other terms and conditions will be taken.
Hotelity shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.
Withdrawal and Return policy
Hotelity shall not entertain any kind of withdrawal of placed order, return and exchange of goods already sold. However, the user shall be free to approach Hotelity for withdrawal, return and exchange through written letter to the mail email@example.com which is subject to the discretionary approval of Hotelity.