- We collect your Personal Information when you use shop.hotelity.net and its related web & mobile pages and softwares (together referred to as ‘Site’), where usage of the Site is defined by the access of the web/mobile pages of shop.hotelity.net, mobile app or mobile site, registering, purchasing, and consuming any type of content that is displayed on the Site.
Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on shop.hotelity.net Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you/your organization.
- Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
- We will collect transactional information based on your buying activities using the Site. This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP) to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
- We may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
- We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site.Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
- We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you (“terms and conditions”); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorisation, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to- date.
- Additionally, information relating to items you are buying will be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback/reviews, ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
- By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link.
- Additionally, we do use reviews &comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such reviews & comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site.If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
The “Customer Support” link at the top/bottom of each Site webpage contains our customer support email and phone details.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
- Like many websites, the Site uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to email@example.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our terms and conditions. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
- We hold your personal information on servers located in the United States.
- By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in the United States. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
Waiver of liability
In no event will Hotelity or its parent, affiliates, licensees or any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site or its products or services be liable in any manner whatsoever for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use the site, or in connection with any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure (including loss of profits, loss of business or data, business interruption, and damages that result from inaccuracy of the information or inconvenience, delay, or loss of the use of the site). The foregoing limitations apply whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if Hotelity or its affiliates or any other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team on the number / email listed on our website.
Hotelity, Warehouse # 19, Falaknaz Compound, Off SZR, Al Quoz Industrial Area 3, Dubai, United Arab Emirates